Last Updated: July 27, 2023
1. Information Collection
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. We collect information in two ways:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Site or provide to us in any other way. The information you provide us through our contact forms may include your name, address, email address, phone number, and any other information you choose to provide.
- Information We Get From Your Use of Our Services: We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google, to collect certain information relating to your use of the Site. Google Analytics collects, among other things, the time of an individual’s visit, the pages visited, the time spent on each page, the Internet Protocol (IP) address, and the type of operating system used in the devices used to access the Site.
2. Use of Information
We use the information we collect for several purposes:
- To respond to inquiries or service requests and monitor such responses;
- To understand how users are engaging with our Site, which helps us improve our products and services and develop new ones;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
3. Sharing of Information
The information collected by Google Analytics is aggregated and anonymized to the extent possible. For more information on how Google uses this data, visit: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
4. Your Choices and Access to Information
You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal information. You can do this by sending a request to email@example.com.
We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information but we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
7. Contact Us
Thank you for visiting our Site.