To attach handle to drink caddy.
- Run the two 4.5” screws into the pre-drilled holes at the bottom of the drink caddy until the points of the screws stick through the board about 1/8th to 1⁄4 inch.
- Position the handle on the top of the caddy so that you can feel the points of the screws are aligned with the pilot holes in the handle.
- While holding the handle firmly against the caddy, run the screws the rest of the way in to secure it.
To mount the towel posts* and drink caddy to the spa.
- Determine where you want the unit on the spa
- The small brackets on the sides of the posts will support the caddy and somust face inwards, towards the space between the two towel posts.
- Attach one of the posts to the spa with 2.5” screws. The mounting baseshould be up to the lip of the spa shell and should be plumb.
- Use the drink caddy to set the space between the posts before you mountthe second post. Allow about an extra 1⁄4” between the caddy and the second post, then screw the second post to the spa as you did the first.
* When mounting towel post only, use step 3.